Book with food composition

Hello,

        Does anyone know the name of a good book with a list of all the
nutrients, fat contents etc, etc, of food? I have an Australian friend that
is leaving Brazil next week to go to back to Australia via United States. He
wants to buy a book like that (I want one too!) and intend to do that in
America. Any suggestions will be apreciated. Thanks!
  ()  () Daniela  Dutra                      Fax  : 55-21-493-9423
   \00/  duplod@xxxxxxx                     Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
   =\/=