Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 19:06:51 -0500
From: Jim Baker (email@example.com)
Both my mother and her friend decided to plant marrows. They are now
swamped with them. I tried the following and it worked nicely:
1 large marrow with top removed and seeds scooped out
two cups cooked rice
1/2cup TVP granules (to which I added boiling water ang veggie bouillon)
1 small can of tomato sauce
1) I mixed the rice and the TVP.
2) I stuffed it into the marrow.
3) I covered the opening with foil.
4) I pressure cooked it at full pressure for 25 minutes.
5) I took off the skin (actually it fell off during cooking).
6) I sliced it into one inch slices.
7) I spooned a little of the tomato sauce on top for color.