Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 01:23:35 EST
Subject: FF Fettucini Alfredo Florentine
This is recipe tastes so good, you'll forget all about the heart-stopping
8 oz. fresh mushrooms; sliced
12-16 oz. fresh spinach; washed, stemmed, and chopped
1 clove crushed garlic
1-2 tblsp. veggie stock
KRAFT Fat Free grated topping
1 tblsp. flour
salt and frsh. ground blk pepper to taste
dash basil (dry or fresh) optional
approx. 1.5 box of linguini, or your favorite pasta; cooked
1. Saute garlic, mushrooms, and spinach in a bit of veggie broth. Cover
them, to keep them warm while you work on the sauce.
2. Use a fork, or a whisk if you've got one, to mix the skim milk and the
flour in a small saucepan.
3. Heat the mixture slowly until it begins to thicken ---- don't let it
4. Add the cheese, pepper, salt (only if you really like salty stuff, the
cheese sub. is pretty high in sodium, so, you may want to wait until serving
to add extra), and basil
5. Add the spinach and mushrooms.
6. Toss with warm, cooked pasta. Serve immediately and Enjoy!