Date: Sun, 27 Feb 94 18:18:54 CST
From: Shekhar Mahadevan (mahadev@ERC.MsState.Edu)
BURRITO-HUMONGO (The quantities are flexible. Experiment!)
1. Two large burrito-style tortillas. Try to get ones that are not too
2. 1/4 can of fat-free Old-ElPaso refried beans.
3. Generous amounts of iceberg lettuce.
3. 2-1/2 tablespoons of Mild/Medium/Hot Picante Sauce. I use Hot Chi-Chi's
4. A few long slim slices of green pepper
5. A few slices of cucumber
6. Some shredded Healthy Choice FatFree pizza cheese (cheddar+mozzarella).
7. A dash of Kraft FatFree Ranch Dressing.
8. A few pickled peppers for additional flavor.
Place one tortilla on a dinner plate and add ingredients in suitable order.
Cover with the second tortilla and fold the edges and turn it around so that
the folds are now tucked underneath the burrito. Cover with a paper towel
and microwave for 2 minutes. (I use an old microwave and this takes a little
longer in mine.) Serve with a glass of orange juice if you want to make it a