Date: Thu, 29 Apr 93 10:34:54 BST
From: Kathy.Jago@uk.sun.com (Kathy Jago - Sun CSIR)
Adapted from the Cranks Recipie Book (ISBN 0-586-0609001) - one of my
1/2 pint water
1 tsp dried Basil
salt/pepper as you deem fit.
1. Chop onion, heat pan and fry until transparent
2. Chop tomatoes, add to onions until soft
3. Stir in buckwheat and rice and cook for 1 minute
4. Add remaining ingredients - bring to boil
5. Heat oven to 375F/190C/Gas Mark 5
6. Simmer the mixture for 20 minutes until liquid has been absorbed
7. Adjust seasoning, turn into 7" square cake tin
8. Put in 5. above, leave for 30 minutes then remove.