Date: Wed, 08 Jun 94 14:57:49 EDT
From: Laurie Kramer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I got this recipe off the side of a Lundberg's (sp?) rice mix
if you make it with the Lundberg's, I recommend using less water than
they call for.
1. Cook rice
2. Put rice on the bottom of a 9x12" baking dish
3. Top with chopped onion and grated non-fat cheese
4. Layer on 2 good-sized sliced tomatoes. You can also use
sliced yellow squash or zucchini.
5. Top with non-fat sour cream or yogurt.
6. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.