Date: Fri, 21 May 93 15:39:56 EDT
6 cups apple juice
1 T vanilla
3 cups couscous
1 pint blueberries
- Pick over bb's, wash and set on
paper towels to dry
- Combine apple juice, vanilla, and
couscous in a large saucepan and
bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly until
thickened & all juice absorbed.
Remove from heat.
- Gently fold the bb's into hot mix.
- Rinse but don't dry a 9x14 (inch) cake
pan & pour the mix into it.
- Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares, and devour WITHOUT
Use strawberries in place of blueberries,
top with unsweetened fruit jam thinned with
a little water, arrange fruit slices on top
Vegetarian Gourmet, Summer 1992