Re: Popovers/Turnovers

I haven't made turnovers for several years, and I don't have a filling
recipes...but the way I made them fatfree was to use a bread dough for the
crust. I generally made savory turnovers, with a vegetable and/or bean filling,
but I think bread dough would also work for fruit turnovers, although you might
want to add a little sugar to the dough recipe.

Jane