URGENT Recipe Needed

Hi all

I desperatly need the recipe that was going around last month. i think it was called cocoa bread, or chocolate mocha bread or something like that. Its a bread machine recipe and i made it for my mother who was very sick and she absolutly adored it.  Her condition seems to be worsening so i want to make it again before she passes away.

I have lost the recipe so could someone PLEEASE help me out or know of any other chocolate bread recipes or similar for the bread machine

THANKS bunches Jessica