Serves: Four or five
* one tin chopped tomatoes (or even fresh tomatoes if you want)
* one tin kidney beans (if using fresh they should be soaked
* one Cabbage, chopped. This can be omitted for a "normal" chili
* one/two onions, chopped
* one red or green pepper, chopped (or both). I tend to use a green
* About three (hot) chilies, finely chopped. I normally use a few of
the fleshy green (cone shaped) Kenyan Green chilies and a couple of Scotch
Bonnet chilies. Some chili powder or crushed chilies could also be added as
* Lots of cumin seed (say two heaped teaspoons); alternatively use
* one teaspoon Caraway seed (optional)
* one and a half/two teaspoons curry powder
* any other spices that you fancy
I MIGHT ADD GIMME LEAN FAKE SAUSAGE HERE -
Motivation gets you started, Habit keeps you going !!
Persistence ALWAYS Overcomes Resistance.
Jesus is coming - Look Busy!
If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing in the store is
" You have to get on, where you got off, to get back to where you are