Krusteaz

I don't know how many of you have discovered Krusteaz muffin mixes, but they're fabulous, and have many fat-free kinds, including aple cnnamon, Cranberry Orange, Blueberry, and Banana (my favorite). They also have an amazing fat-free Honey Cornbread mix that has been part of my family's Thanksgiving dinners for the last two years. I was at Wal-Mart yesterday stocking up (I'm a college student, and take advantage of my hometown's Wal-Mart whenever possible) and found their new fat-free brownie mix. I've been avoiding brownies for years, but made these as soon as I got home and loved them. They don't taste fat free at all. I've heard that Krusteaz has fat-free pancake and waffle mixes, too, but haven't been able to find them. I'm sure they're good. Oh, I was at the grocery store in Williamsburg the other day and found the Pioneer fat-free pancake mix that I heard about from you guys awhile back. I bought it but haven't tried it yet. Have any of you tried any of the recipes on the back, specifically the honey applesauce cake? Anyway, I'd recommend Krusteaz if you haven't tried it. They also make apple cider mix, and have a sugar-free kind that's good. Happy baking!
Jess