Recipes for Life

This is fabulous, delicious and nutritious !!

RECIPES FOR LIFE: RED LENTIL CROCK POT SOUP

This crock pot recipe comes from Fabi Reaume, who states:
"Here is my recipe for the best, and easiest, red lentil
soup."

2 cups red lentils
1 stalk celery, chopped
2-3 medium carrots, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
3 Roma tomatoes or 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
Celtic Sea Salt to taste

Rinse lentils and put them in the crock pot with 2.5 cups
water. Add all the veggies and cook on "high" for 3-4 hours
or on "low" for 8 hours. When all the lentils are a creamy
consistency, it is done. Add Celtic Sea Salt at end. (You
can also add potatoes if you're at home for the last 2
hours of cooking.) ENJOY!

(I also added a splash of liquid smoke and hot sauce to taste plus about 2
teaspoons fresh chopped parsley )
Motivation gets you started, Habit keeps you going !!
You have only failed when you have failed to try.
'What you think, you create. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine,
you become.'
You are what you choose today, not what you've chosen before.