From: Hadass Eviatar [mailto:heviatar@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 12:37 AM
To: FatFree
Subject: Chocolate pudding cake

Hi all,

For last night I finally got around to making the chocolate pudding cake
that was posted here a few years ago. It came out pretty awful, truth to
tell. I followed the recipe carefully, I'm wondering if there are any
modifications I should know about ...

Happy holidays to all who are celebrating Sukkot.

Be well, Hadass in Winnipeg

--
Hadass Eviatar
Winnipeg, Canada