Trader Joes ceral

Trader Joe's has an amazing ginger granola. Probably the best cereal I've
ever had. They also carry lots of products by the Ginger People, and their
1 lb chocolate bars are the best for baking. My family has been going there
for years. It's a great store.

Mari

His music filled the house like an army of violent angels residing in the
speakers and golden flowers grew on vines twining around the chandeliers
and spilling from the bedposts and banisters and jungle birds whistled in
the fronds of potted palms and my art was myself.
				-Francesca Lia Block