RE: FATFREE Digest V01 #304

Virginia wrote:

> hi from sunny sydney (australia)
> >does anyone have a recipe for fat free key lime pie? i am missing my
> favourite
> >dessert from the US.

My American husband adores key lime pie so I'd be interested if any of the
recipes compare well to the ones back home.

Just in case you are looking for a source for graham crackers here in
Australia, plus other food items, check out:  http://www.usafoods.com.au/

If you, or anyone on the list, know of other websites/stores where we can
get American products here in Australia, please let me know.

Thanks,

Karen