Trader Joe's

I love it, and buy lots of stuff there.  Their prices are great for many items.
Check out their bottled water, wine, nonfat yogurt, prepared foods (vegetarian
sushi, wraps, etc), cereals (high fiber, low fat, low price), jams, breads, milk,
salsa and other sauces.  Look at the frozen items too -- they have lots of
good stuff.  Take your time in that store as things don't always jump out at
you.  Good prices on frozen juices also.  I do believe they have some fake
meats -- look in the refridgerated area where you find cheeses, lunch meats,
and the prepared foods I mentioned above.  I know they have at least many
kind of tofu, and I think fake meats too.  I love TJ's!

Ellen