Kombu

Hi, folks!

Kombu has no salt.  What it does have is the natural form of glutamate and
that is why it brings out the flavor of the beans.  It is NOT the same as
MSG, so do give it a try even if you're allergic to MSG.

There are many wonderful sea vegetables out there, don't be afraid to
experiement.

One of our own is having surgery this day for an early form of cancer.  A
quick prayer, I'm sure, would be helpful and appreciated.

Beverly Kurtin
Get all the bottled water you can drink, only
five dollars a month!  See http://www.discomfortrelief.com