Re: cheese

In a message dated 6/8/2001 3:27:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
julieb65@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I love cheese and have not been able to find a good fat free cheese that
 both tastes good and melts well (on pizza for example).  Does anyone know of
 any good ones?  I'm also looking for a good nacho cheese recipe- I've tried
 the nutritional yeast ones on the web, but haven't liked any of them. Any
I'm with you, haven't found one yet that is really good. There are some
decent low fat ones, but not fat free. I did try Borden's fat free cheddar
and it was better than some, at least it had a modicum of flavor. I, too,
would be delighted to hear from others to learn of any good fat free brands.
Moreover, would love some uses and/or recipes using nutritional yeast. Thanks
in advance.