potato/pasta salad recipies

Hi Faith!Y ou can use any fattfree dressing, ie., Italian dressing goes
great on pasta salad. I'm not crazy about ff mayo-it tends to be too
tangy for my taste but I do use Smart Beat ff mayo for the kids-they seem
not to mind it. Personally it has a too greasy "mouth feel"-it's not even
the taste I don't like. It comes in small jars so you can give it a try
without having too much left over if you don't like it. The taste is
closer to 'real' mayo. HTH, bk