Thankyou for lasagne recipe

Thankyou to Emma-Jane Fletcher for the vegetarian lasagne recipe she posted
last week.

It was certainly the easiest and quickest lasagne I have ever made and was
delicious.

I used ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese as I prefer the texture and
topped the dish with parmesan instead of tasty cheese but finally I've found
a lasagne recipe that is quick enough for a weeknight!

Cheers

Kirsten

Kirsten Andrews
Adviser