Thankyou for lasagne recipe

Thankyou to Emma-Jane Fletcher for the vegetarian lasagne recipe she posted
last week.

It was certainly the easiest and quickest lasagne I have ever made and was

I used ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese as I prefer the texture and
topped the dish with parmesan instead of tasty cheese but finally I've found
a lasagne recipe that is quick enough for a weeknight!

Kirsten Andrews
The Hon Kim C Beazley MP
Leader of the Opposition
Parliament House