Baking great bread

Hi,

For Jennifer and whomever else is interested, King Arthur Flour has a gorgeous catalog and a comprehensive (but not gorgeous as of my last visit) website full of recipes, great ideas and gadgets for baking bread, etc.  I know they have special clay baking dishes for certain kinds of bread as well as a special French bread pan, along with professional tips and additives you wouldn't necessarily know where to find otherwise.  They're not real big on fatfree recipes but they do carry white wheatberries and other things that wannabe healthy folks should know what to do with.  Check it out for fun, if nothing else.  :)