Better Than Milk-smoothies

I recently discovered the Better Than Milk product.  It is tasty and an economical way for a single to enjoy soy milk if you do not drink it every day.  I am trying to get the right proportions to make a thick smoothie with it. I have added less water, more powder and ice but still have not come up with the texture I am looking for (like the Nature's Plus spirutein mixes).  Any suggestions? Thanks