thank you/ french fries

I wanted to thank everyone with their suggestions for fat free cookies. I will definitely try them and see what happens.

Someone asked for a fat free fry recipe, here's how I make them:
(I saw this on TV so I don't have measurements, just ingredients)
bread crumbs
fat free parmesan
garlic powder
Spray the fries with butter flavored cooking spray and roll in the mixture, then bake.

Here's another recipe, but I haven't tried it yet. It's supposedly Hardees recipe:
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp dry mustard
2 tbsp seasoned salt

I don't know how this will taste since the recipe also says to coat with flour, then a batter of 1 c boxed pancake mix and 2 c club soda, then the seasoning and deep fry them. I would try just the seasonings and then bake them, I don't know what would happen if you coated it with the batter and then baked them.
Good luck!