thank you/ french fries

I wanted to thank everyone with their suggestions for fat free cookies. I will definitely try them and see what happens.

Someone asked for a fat free fry recipe, here's how I make them:
(I saw this on TV so I don't have measurements, just ingredients)
bread crumbs
fat free parmesan
garlic powder
pepper
salt
Spray the fries with butter flavored cooking spray and roll in the mixture, then bake.

Here's another recipe, but I haven't tried it yet. It's supposedly Hardees recipe:
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp dry mustard
2 tbsp seasoned salt

I don't know how this will taste since the recipe also says to coat with flour, then a batter of 1 c boxed pancake mix and 2 c club soda, then the seasoning and deep fry them. I would try just the seasonings and then bake them, I don't know what would happen if you coated it with the batter and then baked them.
Good luck!