Thanks

I just want to thank all the folks who sent wonderful potato and pasta salad recipes to me.  I saved them all in my recipe file and can't wait to begin using them.  I also looked up some recipes on the Free Press web site from Detroit (I think that's where it was from).  They do need modification, but also have some interesting ideas, so I recommend it to anyone interested.  I will be kept busy for the rest of the summer!  Thanks, again.
Mary Ann