Re: boca burgers

At 07:20 AM 7/12/01 -0700, Courtney Blair wrote:
I am a vegan and I loved to eat the Boca Burger vegan
original veggie burgers- they were fat free and great!
 But recently, the box has changed and the vegan
originals are no longer fat free.  Has anyone else
found this in their area?

(stuff deleted)

The box that I got at Sam's Club last week still says vegan and fatfree.
(I like these - it's a box of 15, and they're a bit larger than the ones from
the grocery store.

Jenny Herl                  The world has enough for everyone's need, but not
jlherl@xxxxxxxxxx          enough for everyone's greed.
--attributed to Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)