[no subject]

Hello to all,
FYI, for those of you who live in the NY metro area, there is a retail food
store in Manhattan by the  cute moniker of F3 (the 3 F's being Fat Free Food)
and there was a short article about products and location in 1/10, Wednesday's
Daily News.  Unfortunately, I no longer have the address but the articl was a
basically positive review of the sore and it's endless variety of fat free or
low fat, dietetic, etc. things to eat.

Anyone been there?  I believe it's in the midtown area.

On another note, I appreciate the energy of this list and certainly the
recipes.

Regards,

Patricia

"Leave footprints two sizes smaller than your feet."