Re: Soybeans

Hi Bev: Yes, I noticed that when I opened my new package. I didn't realize I
was buying roasted, I just kind of grabbed them off the shelf. It says 1/3
cup = 150 calories; calories from fat = 70, which is indeed high. Good thing
I read that or I would have wolfed the bag down, as I have been prone to do
in the past! BTW, Folks: am beginning a slimming down program in concert with
my low fat/ff way of eating. Any suggestions? Have ALOT to lose and could use
all the support and advice offered. Bev: what about soy beans generally? I
buy canned organic soybeans that are virtually ff. What about the bagged
kind, dry?? THanks to Bev and all members, Sunny