[no subject]

I have been sauteing bok choy with garlic, sundried tomatoes, and lots of
mushrooms sauted with water and wine putting the bok choy in last just until
it wilts.  I serve this over pasta.  It is yummy, sorry I never use exact
portions.

I'm looking for any info on reishi mushrooms, health benefits, where to get,
etc.  Wild Oates carries a health reishi tea.  I have heard that the
mushroom has great health benefits.  I know that someone on this list will
be able to help.

thanks,
Karen