Re: vitamix

----- Original Message -----
From: Joanne
> HI all...a big thanks to all of you who commented on your vita-mix.
> Haven't heard one negative comment...I'm convinced!!

Yes, me too!  I wandered off and did a bit of on-line reading after I saw
the answers and I came away convinced - as did my Lady (the idea of instant
sorbet did it for her, well, that and making one's own nut butters!).  Now
all I have to do is a) find an Australian supplier and b) convince my hands
to release the nearly $1000 AU that the American price translates to!

Lee-Gwen