FF Veggie Cheese (correction)

I Just wanted to share with list members commentary I received from Dr. Neil
Pinckney of Hawaii regarding the percentages of fat content to calories of
the Galaxy Foods Organic Veggie Cheese that I posted several days ago.
Because I am concerned about healthy reasons for many of you, I would like to
bring to your attention Dr. Pinckney's comments, and I quote Dr. Pinckney:

Serving size = 1 slice - calories 40 -- calories from fat 20

total fats 2g (3%)

That's 50% of the calories from fat. Well above the 15% for the Fat Free
List and the 10% for many of the followers of Dr. Ornish or Dr. McDougall on
this list.

The "3%" you see on the label, is the percentage of fat in a 2000 calories a
day for a Standard American Diet eater, somewhere over 40% of calories from
fat."

Well, folks, the label certainly appeared to say something different to my
eyes, but then I bow to the expertise and professionalism of Dr. Pinckney who
certainly is most knowledgeable. One has to be most CAREFUL in reading and
INTERPRETING labels! Anyway, just wanted list members to be aware of these
facts. It was an eye-opener for me. Sunny