Seltzer

I like soda water.  The bubblier the better.  But, like most of us I hate
the idea of adding sugar into my body.  So I bought a soda siphon so that I
can make my own bubbly water and drink it straight.  Since I've started
making my own (cost is about 59 cents a bottle as compared to 99 cents at
the store) I've started to -- dare I say it? -- lose some weight.  I just
hope nobody comes back and says that carbonated water causes something like
loss of chocolate in one's body.

Have a funtastic day!

Beverly Kurtin
Personal Coach