silly me re: the peanut butter flavor

I was wrong, it's the coconut flavor that's thick. The peanut butter flavor
drops are thin. Use one drop at a time, then taste.
I have another flavor from Lorann Gourmet (also from a website) and it
smells unnatural. (Must be the proplene glycol). The smell of
Naturesflavors.com flavor smells nice! I'm working on some peanut butter
flavored cookies, will let you all know.