Re: What to do with Lentils & Beans

I wrote:
> 1 stock cube for sauteeing onion, or extra oil if preferred

Apologies for leaving that final clause in. The recipe was adapted
from one of mine for "tarka dhal", which is fatfree apart from a
"tarka" of oil and spices poured over at the end. Oil is *absolutely
unnecessary* for the dhal recipe that I posted; I never use it in that
recipe myself, and only mention it in the original to avoid putting
off people who don't understand fatfree cookery. I thought I'd removed
all references in the post, but I missed that one.

Kake