Trader Joe's in Illinois

Forgive me if this information has already been posted, but I'm kind of behind in
reading the digests.  For Ruth in Lake Zurich, IL, I also have eagerly awaited
the arrival of Trader Joe's here in the Midwest.  One recently opened in
Northbrook at 577 Waukegan Rd. in the Brookside Plaza.  It's open 9-9
every day.  I understand one also opened in Glen Ellyn at 680 Roosevelt Rd.
at Pickwick Place.

Hooray! (Even though I have to drive all the way from Milwaukee to shop there!)

Natalie in Milwaukee