Re: Meat substitutes

I had posted a hurrah for Gimme Lean sausage flavor as being delicious. Well,
it is, but I also have learned that it is best to add it at the very end and
not cook it! It changes the flavor. Also, if added to a large amount of,
e.g., pasta, and is going to be re-heated, I wouldn't use it because again,
heating did change the texture and definitely the flavor, not for the better.
But, added directly before serving to a hot dish, it is delicious. If anyone
has another slant on this, please submit to list or directly. thanks. Sunny