Ornish Frozen Foods

I have the Dr. Dean Ornish Cookbook but in checking the labels on his frozen
products you will find the sodium content is WAY up there.  Its also true of
many so-called healthy foods in the health food store as well as in the
regular grocery store.  It does pay to read labels carefully.   I've noticed
that a lot of people think just because something is IN the health food store
it is healthy, think again please.

Barbara in FL