Robin saw your name this morning in the FF that I received and saw that you
were looking for TVP that taste or resembles chicken. I found something this
summer while in Bangor Maine. It resembles a large flat cracker. That was
broken into pieces varying into size up to 2 1/2 inches. The pieces are
irregularly shaped. This was in the bulk food bin and do not know who
The store owner told me he would ship.
The name of the store is The Natural living Center and the phone number
Hope this helps. Sandy