Blueberry Lemon Cake...
2/3 cup skim milk
2 Tablespoon lemon juice
1-1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup oat flour ( I use reg. flour)
1/2 cup sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon dried grated lemon rind, or
1 Tablespoon fresh
1 egg white
1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1/4 cup quick cooking oats
1 Tablespoon toasted wheat germ
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoon honey
1) To make the topping, combine the oats, wheat germ, and nutmeg.
Stir in the honey until the mixture is moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2) Combine the milk and lemon juice, and set aside for 2 minutes.
3) Combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, and lemon rind, andstir
to mix well, Stir in the lemon juice mixture and the egg white. Foldin
4) Coat an 8-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the
batter evenly in the pan, and sprinkle with the topping.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick
inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
~~ AsHLeY wEdgEwOoD ~~
alexis_baby@xxxxxxxx - email
Get your own FREE Bolt Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and
fax, all in one place - sign up at http://www.bolt.com