coffee/mocha icing for angel food cake

my favourite frosting-type icing is made by simply beating fat-free ricotta
cheese with icing sugar and then flavouring such as coffee, chocolate, lemon
essence, etc.  sorry, i cant give you the exact amounts... probably around 2
tablespoons icing sugar to 2 cups ricotta... or to taste.

make sure you spread on cake when it has completely cooled.  i have found
that the iced cake actually tastes better the next day, i dont know why, but
we usually eat it all by day two, so I dont know how much longer it will
last after that.

regards,
mel.