* A local grocery chain here in Atlanta was featuring these wonderful,
large, juicy ripe ( some overly ripe ) mangos three for a dollar and I
* I made this dressing which I pulled from
http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ghancock/food4.html a real interesting site,
especially if you like HOT, HOT, and Turn Up the Heat type recipes !
* 1 cup plain or vanilla fat free yogurt
* 1 ripe mango, peeled and flesh cubed and juice squeezed out while
cubing (i.e. a viscous mess of mango)
* 1/2 cup mint leaves (before chopping)
* 3 T herb vinegar
* 2 T honey
* 1 T Dijon (or another heavy) mustard
* Mince the mint leaves well and combine all ingredients in a blender
or food processor. Refrigerate.
Motivation gets you started, Habit keeps you going !!
Patience, preparation, persistence and perspiration
An unbeatable combination for success.
Where the mind goes, the man follows -
Persistence ALWAYS Overcomes Resistance.