Dayton, Fl

I am going to be in Daytona, Fl soon for an extended period and I am
wondering if anyone is aware of any vegetarian places.  I am total
vegetarian.  No dairy, sugar or any of that other good(?) stuff.  Just
fruits and vegetables and I try to eat about 75% raw fruits and vegetables.
Also, I will be in Hawaii with my son for several weeks and I am hoping and
assuming that it will be easy to find the kind of food I am looking for.
Does anyone know?