Re: Fat Substitutes

You can try things like apple butter or other fruit butters; chopped fruit
such as prunes, figs, or dates;  and one of my favorite fat substitutes is ff
yogurt or ff sour cream - they both make great substitutes if you eat dairy.

I think one thing we all eventually learn though, is that some things just
don't turn out the same when made fat free.  We either give up and do
without, or learn to appreciate a drier, heavier substitute. :-)

Bonnie
,
In a message dated 8/19/01 6:18:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,