wheat free and veggie

Hi, everyone.  In a weird twist of fate, I just discovered that I am most
likely allergic to wheat, and because of this, I am going to have to go on
an elimination diet recommended by my allergist.  I may eventually be able
to reintroduce wheat into my diet, but in the meantime, I am going to have
to change my eating habits completely.  I've been a veggie for 8 years, and
I eat a large variety of foods, but now that I need to cut out wheat, this
reduces my options drastically (especially since most fake meat products
contain wheat!!!).   Has anyone on this list been in this situation before,
and if so, do you have any recommendations for particular foods, recipes,
etc?  Thank you so much for your help!

Jessica Grubman