breakfast

I like 1/2 c. quick cook oatmeal with 1 c. skim milk and 1/4 c. raisins for breakfast - put it in the microwave for 2 minutes - watch it sometimes overflows if I don't stir it!
or dried apricots are good too, maybe with a dash of cinnamon. It's very filling and has good fiber.
Another favorite of mine is a slim fast shake, or a smoothie with fruit, skim milk, ice or yogurt...enjoy!  I'm like you and need a good breakfast!

Diana in st. louis