Vegemite

As a True Blue Aussie, I'd tell you to keep it on toast, but you can also
use vegemite for soup stocks. I can't see it as an alternative to
nutritional yeast - especially if you're looking for the "cheesy" taste.
It's very bitter and salty.

Hi! I have a huge thing of vegemite in my pantry that someone gave me =
(she was scared of it but I kind of like it!) ~ ~ what I would like to =
know is, could it be used in any of these recipes calling for =
nutritional yeast? I know it's not the same thing, but I am trying to =
figure out ways to use it, as it seems I have a life-time supply! :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Amanda

Leanne M. Reidy
Procurement Manager
Insync Internet Services