TJ soup

I don't know if this is the same recipe as the TJ soup, but it may come
close.  This recipe came to me via a friend who is on the chileheads list,
so you may want to tone down the chile powder.  I may just make some of this
myself this week.  I like the idea of making such a big batch, then freezing
it in baggies.
Lee Ann
reiners@xxxxxxxxxxxx