Lundberg

>1 box Lundberg 1-step Basil & Garlic rice & lentil mix*
>2 buttercup squash

Thanks for this suggestion.  I just wanted to add, I use this mix for my
stuffed peppers too.  It makes the best stuffed peppers.  I just throw them
in the crock pot, no pre-cooking the peppers and cover with pureed tomatoes
and let it go.  I've tried other rice mixtures etc.  but this is my family's
favorite.  Hadn't thought about doing squash.  Thanks, got some at home too.

Faith H.