Fat-Free Tortillas

Nicole asked about tortilla options.
In our area, I am able to buy authentic Mexican corn tortillas that have no
added fat.  They aren't as soft as the flour tortillas, but you can warm them
in the microwave in a towel and they will soften up nicely so you can fill
them and roll them up.  I get them at stores that have ethnic foods (usually
one of our green grocers).  Since Mexicans often shop there the turnover is
fast and they are always fresh (sometimes warm, too - yum).
Corn tortillas also have more flavor, in my opinion.
I have noticed that the flour tortillas are the ones with all the fat.
Ruth in the Chicago 'burbs