Non-stick rice cookers?

Does anyone have any recommendations for good models of non-stick rice
cookers?  We have two rice cookers, and a friend of ours has one, and
all three are basic metal pans to which the rice has this amazing
tendency to pretty much cement itself!  We've found a couple online, but
were wondering if anyone has any recommendations (suggestions on which
ones to stay away from are also welcome).

Thanks,
Faith
--
Faith                       |"Censorship ends in logical completeness
faith@xxxxxxxxx             |when nobody is allowed to read any books