Douglas Rodriguez's Plantain Escabeche (apology)

It has (rudely) been brought to my attention that I failed to follow rules, and
sent this recipe in to all you nice people, by one out of hundreds of kind
folks on this list. I want to acknowledge that it fails to meet the set
requirements by using oil in the ingredients. I am sorry for posting this to
this list.

In fact, it was an accident, not to be posted.    fatfree.com address was in
the wrong contact box in my email. (MY FAULT) and it went out with all the
other addresses. I have corrected this error, and accidents will not happen
again in the future

It was not intentional, and by all means, it was not because I hadn't followed
your rules.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Donna